Monday, February 16, 2009

Ex Presidents

I was thinking last night that we really haven't heard anything about GW Bush since he left office and I think he's one of those ex Presidents that won't get much attention even in this media age.I think the last ex President who received so little attention was LBJ another Texan.I recall reading little about LBJ after he left office and in my high school days was a faithful reader of the print NYTimes back in the day when the news digest was printed on the bottom of the front page.I recall around 1973 seeing a B&W photo of LBJ in the NYTimes with pretty long hair and thinking to myself I haven't heard about this dude in awhile.For some reason Jimmy Carter who one would think would have drawn little press attention after he left office did.

No comments: