Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Black Helicopters

I was thinking early this morning when I have my best thoughts half awake that it might be more reasonable that the helicopter put down on the large ball/picnic fields next to the golf course right off Motor though there are Tennis courts there used all day but for the Pres I guess they could chase everyone off for a bit.I also assume the copter put down because I only saw it dropping low but if it didn't land it was twenty feet above ground level last I could see.It actually makes sense because it knocks off a good 3 to 4 miles of motorcade route disrupting more traffic.On a totally off the cuff note Moe Howard of the Three Stooges daughter lives right behind or did still afew years ago the golf course/rec area.You can make of that what you want.

No comments: