Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Post or last post

I haven't been posting here of late because now that I have a Facebook Wall page thingy I find it better suited to my short rambling sometimes lucid thoughts.I'm thinking of doing another blog to talk books because that's what I miss from the defunct NYTimes forums and a few other sites I have found lacking or atarted out promising only to have the owner shut down.Plus I have a few blogs I love to read especially Trout Towers and Fast Grow the Weeds and I feel guilty that these folks actually write things while I find my thing not suited to a blog well except for my old Parkrat blog which I had fun telling all those drug stories and tales of wasted youth but I'm afraid when I decide to run for a higher office I will be outed.

No comments: