Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beach Cruiser

After riding a few beach cruisers at a bike store in Santa Monica last week I have a jones now to buy one and it's amazing how cool beach cruisers have advanced in the past ten years.I have my mountain bike but the new beach cruisers are easy to pedal and there are some really nice designs.There are even stretch,three speeds and low riders.I saw a few I liked online under two hundred including this nice pale yellow with light brown seat, mfr. forgotten right now but when I went to this bike store they had the Nirve Paul Frank Helicopter pictured below for 340.00 and I almost bought one yesterday but decided to wait till I get back from my trip.The Helicopter looks even cooler than the pic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you're still thinking about a cruiser please check out my bikes. we got some good stuff at great prices. :) todd