Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Sticking on Cape Cod!

I see that the Friday storm left 6 to 8 inches of snow on the Cape which is a lot of snow for the narrow land.I have it from a local expert that it was a very nice storm and no wolves were seen making their way up the cape.I recall being in Provincetown one winter weekend when old man winter really delivered a storm and the harbor was quite beautiful in snow.Another year I stayed with friends in the Hyannis area and the night before New Years Eve we went to P-Town for dinner.Napis it was but on the way we stopped at Pond Rd. Beach in North Truro and watched from the bluff bayside as the winter sun set on Provincetown then went to the Surf Club and played pool before dinner.I wish I had photos of that night.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh I love Napis. Especially in the winter.