Friday, June 13, 2008

Drained

I'm still trying to recover my voice from last night.This finals has been draining.I can't think of things to post about because I'm chomping at the bit waiting for the next game on Sunday.My neighbors Laker Fans all are used to me yelling and screaming and whooping and hollering for the Red Sox but this is a first for them.I think the guy in the condo behind us was the one giving me a dirty look out front today and I might have to get security if the Celts win this thing.But Blessing of the Fleet is coming in Provincetown so my thoughts are there also.But all day I've been walking around breaking out in giggles that they actually won.Heck in 84 when the Celts played the Lakers my brother and I had 4 season tickets to the Lakers and I went to two finals games.I can't even afford to park at Staples Center now.

No comments: