Sunday, June 8, 2008

Protection

So I'm waiting to cross a street at a light today on Westwood Blvd. when this lady pulls up in a Caddy, Blue Hair piled and teased high wearing shades and looking elegant.But then my gaze drifts onto her passenger seated right next to where I'm standing.I'm thinking no wonder the lady is driving her husband looks reall ill.The guys skin was really pasty,he's wearing a bad black hair piece and his mustache doesn't look much better and the captains yachting hat with the ascot or whatever around his neck I'm thinking instead maybe it's her gay old friend when I realise the guy isn't a guy but one of those lifesize dolls.Not the blowup kind but the life size solid doll.I start laughing which causes the older lady standing next to me to step away some feet but I don't think she understood what I was telling her about the doll while I'm giggling trying to explain it.I've seen these things advertised for this use before but have never seen one dressed like an aging lothario.The ads always show them looking like some tough biker guy grandma is tooling around with for protection.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Are you sure it wasn't John Waters?

JAbel said...

I've been trying to think of who the guy reminded me of and that's it!